Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The interview



Interview


Tell us about your teaching experience and educational background.
I am in my 12th year of teaching, 2years seventh grade
And the rest in high school and most of the time I was a history teacher for 6 years.
I did my undergraduate in university of California and studied social welfare.

Why do you enjoy teaching?
I enjoy teaching because I like the energy of young people.
How long have you been teaching?
I have been teaching for about 12 years.
What is the biggest challenge you faced?
The biggest challenge is trying to get my student to engage to there work.
What are your greatest strengths?
My greatest strengths are my patient and my enthusiasm
What is your biggest weakness?
 My biggest weakness is sometime I ‘m not organize


How do you handle classroom discipline?

• Breath deeply
• Wait for the class to get quiet
• Try again
When did you decide on this career?
I volunteer in high school and love it so I gave it a try
What goals do you have in your career?
My goals are to go back to school for a second master degree in guidance counsel
How do you plan to achieve these goals?
I have to figure out a way to save up money to pay grad school and go to school in the summer.
What will you be doing in five years?
In five years I’ll be teaching still and raising children and be in graduate school and live life.
This interview is questions and answer of Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment